Here's a perplexing question for you- i'd love your input...
When your 12 yr old brother comes for a four day visit, do you make him take a shower?
Just so you have all the info....
- he did wear his 'old spice' deodorant daily
- we did go to the pool on day 3
So, am I a bad sister for not insisting that he shower?
I figure, he's 12, right. His personal hygiene is something he needs to start taking ownership of. I'm gonna wash the sheets, regardless. He is wearing old spice? We are in 'stage 2' water conservation here in Austin.
It was a dilemma, but I sent him home today, without ever making him take a shower.....
Don't guess i'm ready for the parenting gig, huh?
Some highlights from our week together-
~ todd's first time to fly on an airplane. he loved it.
~ meals ordered 'todd's way'= mac n chesse, pizza, steak, and sausage biscuits. kyle was in heaven. We did incorporate some grapes and green beans somewhere in there for nutritional value.
~ GI Joe movie (kyle chaperoned, i slept.)
~ 7 hrs at an arcade (Austin Park and Pizza= aracade, laser tag, mini golf, race cars... see photo!)
We had a blast! Miss ya, toddy woddy.

Showers, who need 'em??? ;)
ReplyDelete~Dev